Submit your MARKETING content to us
Rother Voluntary Action’s main communication channels include the news on the website, social media channels and the RVA monthly newsletter. These platforms provide information to organisations and communities across Rother.
Submissions to RVA can relate to events, news, funding opportunities or just good news stories to inform organisations about what is happening in Rother. You have the option to choose the channels you would like your submission to be shared.
• Your submissions need to be relevant to a wide part of the voluntary sector in Rother.
• Jobs can be advertised via this link
How it works
Complete the form below:
- Where possible please submit text no longer than 150 words and
- Where appropriate please aim to answer the following when composing your text: What, Who, When, Where, Why, and How
- Please submit image attachments as a .jpg, .jpeg or .png
- Please do not include newsletters of other organisations (include the link in your submission and we can add this to the post)
- Ensure writing on all images/posters is legible
- Please ensure copyright permission has been secured (especially for images and photographs)
RVA will review your request and include your content at the next available opportunity if appropriate.
The RVA Newsletter is released the first Monday of every month. Please ensure that anything submitted is still relevant after that date.
Inclusion is at RVA’s discretion. RVA reserves the right to refuse inclusion without providing a reason for doing so. We do not sell email addresses to any third party.
Please complete the form to submit your content. In some instances, you may need to disable the Adblocker on your browser to see all relevant fields.
If your query is NOT marketing related, general enquiries should be submitted via the “CONTACT” form by clicking HERE .
Complete the submission form FOR MARKETING ONLY
Before you submit please note, THIS IS NOT A CONTACT FORM.