Think Carer Training
Care for the Carers invites you to take part in our programme of FREE Carer Awareness Training as part of our ‘think carer’ initiative.
The training is for professionals and volunteers, and covers the following topics:
- Unpaid carers and the impact of caring
- The importance of ‘thinking carer’, identifying and supporting carers
- Carers rights
- Support available – signposting and referral
- A ‘Carer-Friendly Community’ approach – good practice and the role we can all play to deliver the Government and NHS commitment to carers
Sessions are delivered online via Microsoft Teams. Learners can choose to attend a shorter 1.5-hour session, which includes some brief discussion, or a longer 2.5-hour session, which includes a break and more time for discussion and interaction.
- Tuesday 10th November 2020, 11.00am–12.30pm
- Wednesday 13th January 2021, 10.00am–11.30am
- Thursday 10th December 2021, 9.30am–12.00pm
- Tuesday 9th February 2021, 1.30pm–4.00pm
For more information or to book a place contact Carole Gregory –
tel: 01323 738390 or email: email@example.com