Sussex Community Foundation grants next deadline
The next deadline for grant applications to Sussex Community Foundation is 1700 on Friday 15th July 2016 and so I am writing to ask for your help with publicising our grants amongst your contacts.
For Round 2 2016/17, we have a range of funds available addressing disadvantage, all of which can be accessed using our standard application form. This is available to download at https://www.sussexgiving.org.uk/apply-for-grants/how-it-works/
Please note that the online application process is now well embedded in the system and applicants seem to find it easy to use. Principal benefits include an improved interface between applicants using the online process and the Grants Team at SCF, so we can better deal with any issues that occur at this stage and the facility to enable applicants to submit supporting documents as part of the online application submission, if they wish. You can find out more about the online form at https://www.sussexgiving.org.uk/apply-for-grants/apply-now/
Funds which we would like to draw particular attention to:
Unless specified applicants should apply using the Standard SCF application form:
- Brighton Rock– Supporting charities and community groups in Sussex, with a preference for those working to benefit the environment and/or older people. Grants of up to £5,000 are available. ). Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016
- Fanghorn Fund– Open to charities and community groups in any part of Sussex but with a preference for West Sussex, supporting a wide range of charitable causes with an emphasis on tackling disadvantage. Grants of up to £5,000. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016.
- Ganas Fund– Supports charities and community groups, addressing disadvantage across Sussex, with a preference for Brighton & Hove. Grants of up to £5,000. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016.
- Lisbet Rausing Fund– open to charities and community groups across Sussex, providing end-of-life care and supporting people affected by terminal illness. Applicants must have a turnover of less than £500,000 per annum. Grants of up to £5,000. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016.
- Marit & Hans Rausing Fund– Awarded four times a year to charities and community groups working in Sussex and seeking to address the root causes of social and economic disadvantage and deprivation. Grants of up to £5,000. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016.
- Southern Water– Awarded four times a year to community groups and charities in Sussex for projects addressing healthy living, educational opportunities and environmental initiatives, including community gardens, allotments and projects addressing water shortages. Grants of between £500 and £2,000. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016.
- Westdene Fund– Awarded four times a year to individual young people in Sussex (16-25 years) with outstanding musical talent. Grants of up to £800. The fund has its own criteria and application form. Deadline: Friday 15 July 2016
- The deadline for applications to Round 2 of the Hastings & Rother Reducing Health Inequalities Fundis Friday 20 May 2016. Application forms and guidance notes are the same, whether you are applying for a standard or fast track grant. They are available to download here: application form and guidance notes. For monitoring forms, please see bottom of this page.
- For information on or to apply to the Shoreham Air Show Fund, please call our Programmes Manager, Laura Williams, on 01273 409440 or email Laura Williams.
Finally, we are launching a monthly Grants E-Newsletter to keep community groups up-to-date with which grants we have available at any one time.
If you have any questions, please call the Grants Team (01273 409440) or visit our website at https://www.sussexgiving.org.uk/apply-for-grants/how-it-works/