Safe From Harm Survey
The Safe from Harm project is conducting a survey to gain an understanding of how services define and respond to Anti Social Behaviour & Hate Crime.
If you can spare a few moments to complete the survey below it would be greatly appreciated. The deadline is 30th September 2019.
Safe from Harm is a service that can support you if you have been the victim of anti-social behaviour and live in East Sussex. To access our service you will need to be referred by one of our partners including Sussex Police or your local housing provider. They will ask you some questions to decide if we are the best service to support you.
The service also supports individuals who have experienced a hate incident or a hate crime. This is when you feel you have been targeted because of your ethnicity, faith, disability status, sexuality, gender or gender identity.
For more information, call us on 01273 516032.
If you are from an organisation and wish to refer someone to Safe from Harm call us on 07825409552.
Top tips for keeping safe
- Call 999 if you are in immediate danger
- Report other incidents using the 101 Sussex Police phone number
- Take your personal alarm when you leave your home
- Think about varying your routines and having someone keep you company
- Keep diary sheets and record anything that is happening
If you are in immediate danger call 999.
For further information visit SCDA Website