RVA Community Accountancy Service
RVA provides a range of payroll and community accountancy services.
- Staff Payroll
- Assurance that proper financial procedures are in place, suitable for the organisation, and complying with legal requirements.
- Help with financial planning.
- Support and reviewing any aspect of an organisation’s financial system, and making recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Help with setting up and maintaining manual or computerised accounting systems.
- Assistance in preparing year-end accounts for organisations with an income of up to £250,000, and conducting independent examinations.
- Assistance in financial matters to meet the needs of staff and trustees with financial responsibilities
Contact us for an informal chat or download our brochure below.
RVA operate an East Sussex-wide community accountancy service together with Hastings Voluntary Action and 3VA
Photo credit : TaxCredits.net