PEOPLE’S POSTCODE TRUST SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMME
The only round of the People’s Postcode Trust for the South of England in 2014 will be Quarter Two. The closing date is 20 May 2014. Through the Trust, funding has been available for projects that provide assistance in one or more of the Trust’s following fields of operation:
• Prevention of poverty; reduction of distress and suffering.
• Promote, maintain, improve and advance health.
• Advancement of citizenship or community development.
• Advancement of public participation in sport.
• Advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation.
• Advancement of environmental protection or improvement.
Registered charities, SCIOs, constituted voluntary and community groups, social enterprises, community interest companies (CIC), not-for-profit organisations and sports clubs are eligible to apply. Grants normally range from £500 to £10,000 for organisations in Scotland and England and up to £5,000 for those in Wales. For more information, please visit the Postcode Trust website. http://www.postcodetrust.org.uk/