Salary: £32,000 pro rata
Hours of work: Up to 35 hours per week ( 35 hours a week is full time)
Benefits: 6% pension (25 days annual holiday plus public bank holidays)
Responsible to: CEO, Board of Trustees
Special conditions: Occasional weekend and evening work
Come join our dynamic, passionate team at RVA, we are looking for a community conscious individual with financial management experience to join our small team based in Bexhill, East Sussex.
- Within your role you will provide financial management of RVA and associated projects.
- You’ll work closely with the Chief Exec developing and supporting new and ongoing projects and managing budgets with various funders and organisations.
- You’ll support the RVA team and community with appropriate financial, funding and business planning advice with community projects and with community groups.
- We’d prefer someone full time which is 35 hours a week but come talk to us if you would like more flexibility!
- We can offer you a great work life balance, part office-based part working from home, ongoing training and development and the opportunity to develop new skills and a say in how the organisation is developing.
- We’d like you to fill out an application form so we can find out more about you and what you care about, alongside your financial skills and experience. Please feel free to email/call me for an informal chat if you would like to discuss it further: Claire Cordell: email@example.com/07811464202