Rother Voluntary Action can provide a range of payroll and community accountancy services. Together with HVA and 3VA we can offer small organisations across East Sussex:
- Assurance that proper financial procedures are in place, suitable for the organisation, and complying with legal requirements.
- Help with financial planning.
- Support and reviewing any aspect of an organisation’s financial system, and making recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Help with setting up and maintaining manual or computerised accounting systems.
- Assistance in preparing year-end accounts for organisations with an income of up to £250,000, and conducting independent examinations.
- Assistance in financial matters to meet the needs of staff and trustees with financial responsibilities
We can help your organisation improve financial control and decision making, increase your understanding of good accounting practices, skillup a designated finance ‘lead’ for your organisation, and ensure compliance with Charity Commission and other statutory bodies’ requirements.
- Establishing financial policies and procedures
- Reviewing and improving financial systems
- Financial training for trustees, managers and staff
- Customised in-house financial training
- Help with financial planning and management
- General book-keeping services
- Preparation of accounts and submission to Charity Commission and Companies House under Small Business Exemption
- Independent examination of year end accounts