Healthwatch launches survey for young people to share their experiences of lockdown
|Young people aged 11-18 are being encouraged to share their experiences of the lockdown by completing a survey for Healthwatch East Sussex.
The survey has been developed in collaboration with the East Sussex Youth Cabinet. It is similar to the one that is already open to adults in the county.
Both surveys are due to end on 7 June. They can be completed online, by phone or by post. Please do encourage any young people and adults you have contact with to complete a survey and share their experiences.
Findings from the surveys will be published on Healthwatch’s website. The results will be shared with partners, including schools, children’s service providers and health, care and wellbeing decision-makers.
People can complete the survey in the following ways:
· Adult survey online: https://healthwatcheastsussex.co.uk/covid19survey/
· Young people online: https://healthwatcheastsussex.co.uk/covid19surveyforyoungpeople
· By phone: 0333 101 4007 (lines open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm)
· By post: Freepost RTTT-BYBX-KCEY, Healthwatch East Sussex, Greencoat House, 32 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3UT
· Download a paper survey: Visit the relevant weblink above.