Rother Voluntary Action helps people who are inspired to make a positive difference to their communities.
We help Registered Charities, Charitable Incorporated Organisations , Constituted Voluntary and Community Groups, Social Enterprises, Community Interest Companies (CIC), Not- for – Profit Organisations, local groups and organisations, village halls, community centres and sports clubs.
We work with a number of key statutory partners, including Local Councils, Such as Rother District Council and Hastings Borough Council, as well as other Borough and District Councils, Town and Parish Councils. We also work with the NHS, Strategic Health Authorities, Hospital Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups , Healthwatch, Environmental Agencies, Water Boards, and Sussex Police Force.
We also work with Statutory Partners, Local Businesses and Companies, as a direct connection to charities, local groups, and communities.
Download our annual dashboard here RVA Dashboard 2013-14
RVA staff members sits on a number of boards and meetings as representatives’ of the local community interests.
Here is a list of partnerships, meetings and forums where RVA is active.
- Amicus Horizon East Sussex Area Panel
- Battle Partnership
- Bexhill and Hastings Local Area Transport Strategy
- Bexhill Regeneration Partnership
- Bexhill Town Forum
- Bexhill Youth Council
- East Sussex 0-11 Years Strategy Group
- East Sussex TIES
- East Sussex Childrens Services Planning Group
- East Sussex CVS Partnership
- East Sussex Climate Change Board
- East Sussex Energy Partnership
- East Sussex Environmental Strategy Group
- East Sussex ASC Liaison Committee
- East Sussex Rural Partnership
- East Sussex SpeakUp
- East Sussex CC/VCS corporate
- GP Out of Hours service monitoring group
- Hastings and Rother Task Group
- Hastings and Rother Social Care Forum
- North Bexhill Development Group
- Rother Environment Group
- Rother Local Strategic Partnership
- Rother Liaison Group (Health and Social Care)
- Rother Race Action Forum
- Rural Rother Youth Forum
- Rother Seniors
- Rother Youth Clubs Network
- Rother Transport Action Group
- Rother Youth Partnership
- Rye Access Study
- Rye Partnership
- Rye Town Council Public Services Committee
- Rye Town Initiative
- Wealden And Rural Rother Partnership