Vacancy Project Officer Increase Programme Optivo
The Increase Programme is an exciting new initiative aiming to support unemployed people of those on low incomes get into trading or enterprise.
We’re looking to establish a new team to lead and deliver the overall project within our multi agency partnership across the France/Channel/ England region. A programme delivery team will also and maximise the benefits for Optivo residents across Sussex and Kent.
We’re looking for recruits to run the programme and partnership. Working with residents at the heart of the project.
We’re seeking a Project Officer with:
- A relevant professional qualification relating to community and economic development, or relevant work-based experience in these fields
- Experience in successful community project delivery
- Experience of forming working partnerships.
- Experience of working on employment/Enterprise training or community based initiatives
- Enthusiasm about business and enterprise
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports, financial and non-financial, to monitor the progress of the project.
Please note: Applications will be considered throughout the advertising period
For further information please contact Hugo Sintes email@example.com