Vacancy – Fundraising Manager – Care for the Carers
Full time Fundraising Manager starting salary £33,106 per annum
One year Fixed Term, with potential for continuation thereafter
Care for the Carers have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fundraiser to enter into a Senior Role in an established and growing local charity.
The duties include aiding the CEO in producing and implementing a fundraising strategy, research and the pursuit of new revenue avenues along with securing our current funding arrangements.
- You must be highly motivated by success and target driven
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be able to think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be resilient and supportive of others
- You will be a key member of the Senior Management Team, you will enjoy an enthusiastic working environment.
This is a new role which you can make your own. Think you’re up to the challenge? Please send your CV and a covering letter, outlining your experience and why you are the right candidate for this role.This post is subject to a DBS check.
Care for the Carers is committed to valuing diversity. Care for the Carers has a number of measures in place to support the carers in its employment including carers leave.
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available on the ‘Job Vacancies’ link at www.cftc.org.uk. If you wish to have an informal chat about the position please speak to Tracy Langton-Jones, Business Manager on 01323 738 390. Please send your CV and a covering letter to Tracylj@cftc.org.uk
Closing date for applications is Monday 12th June 2017 at 5.00pm. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st June 2017.
Care for the Carers is an equal opportunities employer