A day conference for anyone delivering public health or wellbeing services to their local community.
Through the conference we aim to:
• give faith-based organisations and the voluntary sector the skills they need to evaluate and highlight the impact of their work.
• show public health bodies the many reasons why they should get involved with faith-based organisations.
• bring academics and faith-based organisations together in gathering evidence of the difference faith can make to health.
By joining us on the day, you will:
• learn the language – the best ways to get your message across to the decision makers.
• meet and network – key public health officials from both national and regional organisations.
• see success – examples of successful projects and what you could learn from them.
Visit www.faithaction.net/faith-and-health for further information or call 0845 094 6350