Active Access for Growth Community Grant
The Active Access for Growth (AAfG) community grants have now been launched. Individual grants up to £5000 are available, and the closing date is 1st May 2018.
What we will fund:
Project applications will be required to meet with the overall AAfG programme objectives of local economic growth and increased levels of physical activity through:
- Increasing the number of people walking or cycling to work, education or training establishments
- Providing support to people who are physically inactive, and those with chronic health conditions and who want to increase their levels of physical activity
- Increase travel choices for people who are long term unemployed to access work
We are happy to consider any projects that meet with the above programme objectives, but some examples of the types of projects which we would fund include: led cycle rides and walks, cycle clubs (equipment and staff time), walking buses and cycle trains, 1-2-1 travel support projects, cycle maintenance, ‘play streets’.
Who can apply?
- Not for Profit organisations, community and voluntary groups with an income of less than £50,000 a year
- Educational establishments, including schools and training providers
Please see link below for more information and an application form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org